Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Y Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20. Candidates who are applying for Indian Air Force Recruitment and preparing for the Indian Air force Group X and Group Y exam can find here the latest Indian air force Airmen Group X and Y Syllabus and Exam pattern. You can check here the (IAF Airmen Question papers, types of questions, maximum marks, exam pattern, cut off and marking scheme).
IAF Airman Group X and Y Syllabus will help you to prepare for the IAF airmen exam and score MAXIMUM marks, you can download the latest syllabus of Indian Air Force Airman Group X and Y exam pdf here and prepare according to the syllabus. Also, IAF Airmen Group X and Y Syllabus and Exam pattern are available at the official website of Indian Air force airmenselection.cdac.in.
Do you want to join the Indian air force as an airman and looking for Indian Airforce Recruitment Group X and Group Y? If yes, then read the complete Indian Air force group x and group y syllabus and exam pattern 2019 here. Download the Indian Air Force Airman Group X and Y question papers and solve them for the practice. The IAF Airman Group X and Y questions and exam pattern is not so easy as you think, it requires continues practice to clear the IAF Airman Group X and Y online exam.
IAF Syllabus Exam Pattern 2019-20.
For Group ‘X’ Trades
- Duration of the Online test will be of 60 minutes and will comprise of English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.And each of them is of 20 minutes(as it the online test).
For Group ‘Y’ Trade(Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician).
- Duration of the Online test will be 45 minutes and will comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA), in which exam of english is of 20 minuteds and (RAGA)Reasoning and General Awareness is of 25 minutes.
Both Group ‘X and Y’ Trades
- Duration of the Online test will be 85 minutes and will comprise of English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA) in which English, Mathematics and Physics exam is of 20 minutes and Reasoning and Genral Awareness is of 25 minutes.
IAF English Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20 for both ‘X AND Y GROUP’,’X GROUP’ and ‘Y GROUP’.
I. A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension.
The questions will be set :
1. To judge understanding of the passage.
2. To draw inference
3. To judge understanding of vocabulary
II. Grammar – 1
1. Subject – verb concord.
2. Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
3. Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses.
4. Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative,
Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree etc.
III. Grammar – 2
1. Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives etc
3. The Preposition
4. Nouns and Pronouns
5. The Adjective
6. The Adverb
7. The Conjunction
8. The Modals
9. Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses.
1. Synonyms and Synonyms in context
2. Antonyms and Antonyms in context
3. One word substitution
4. Spelling pitfalls
5. Simple Idioms/phrases
6. Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
V. Narration (Direct and Indirect)
1. Commands and requests
2. Statements (Various tenses)
3. Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
VI. Voice (Active and Passive)
1. Changes required under each tense.
2. Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
* The Preposition
* Modal auxiliaries
VII. Jumbled Sentences
IAF MATHEMATICS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20 FOR ‘X GROUP’ and ‘X and Y GROUP’.
FOR GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL TRADES)
1. Sets, Relations and functions
2. Trigonometric Functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
4. Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
5. Linear Inequalities
6. Mathematical Induction
7. Permutations and Combinations
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequences and Series
10. Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
11. Straight lines and family of lines
12. Circles and family of circles
13. Conic sections
14. Three-dimensional Geometry
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Limit and Continuity
18. Applications of Derivatives
19. Indefinite integrals
20. Definite Integrals
21. Applications of the Integrals
22. Differential Equations
23. Mathematical Reasoning
24. Linear Programming
IAF PHYSICS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20 FOR ‘X GROUP’ and ‘X and Y GROUP’.
FOR GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL TRADES)
1. Physical World and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
10. Oscillations and Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
15. Electro Magnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
20. Communication Systems
IAF (Verbal and Non-Verbal) Reasoning and general awareness (RAGA) Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20 for both ‘X AND Y GROUP’,’X GROUP’ and ‘Y GROUP’.
Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
1. Numerical series.
2. Distance and Direction sense Test.
3. Mathematical Operations
4. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
5. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
6. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
7. Human relation.
8. Coding & Decoding
9. Odd man out.
10. Mutual relation problems.
11. Tallest, youngest relations.
12. Dictionary woods.
14. Non- Verbal reasoning.
15. Number coding.
16. Number Puzzle.
1. Ratio and Proportion.
3. LCM & HCF.
4. Profit and Loss.
5. Time, Distance and Speed.
7. Simplifications of Numbers.
9. Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
10. Surface Area and volume of Cuboids,
Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
12. Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
1. General Science
4. Current Events
6. Basic Computer Operations